Four-legged diagnosticians could smell the disease.
Scientists have long thought that animals have the ability to “feel” human disease. But only recently this hypothesis has received official confirmation. Dr. Ivan Rodriguez and his colleagues from the University of Geneva (Switzerland) have found that in the nose in some animals there are special receptors. reacting to smells. diseases.
People in the same way react to pheromones – specific volatile substances secreted by the sex glands. It is these chemical compounds that make us attractive to the opposite sex.
– First, we took samples of nasal tissue of mice that respond to pheromones, and looked for the genes responsible for the recognition of “sick” odors, says Dr. Rodriguez. – And in the end we identified five receptors. which help to respond to pathogens and inflammation. The same receptors later we found in the nose of rats and dogs.
It is noticed that cats. dogs or rodents sometimes long sniff to sick people and avoid them or begin to behave aggressively. Continue reading
The basic laws of magic, who must know and follow every mage or healer:
1. As you enter, you need to calm down, you should be in good health. During operation, an invalid negative emotions (anger, resentment, hatred) and positive too. You have to stay neutral and calm state, not to be receptive to what is happening. If you feel any discomfort or extraneous thoughts overexcited and can’t calm down, better do not perform a magical ritual on this day.
2. Never compare yourself with the person being helped. Abstracted from it, think of it only as a client, and the problem that he came only as an object of study. Be sure to keep a certain distance when communicating with the client during the magical session. But you have to sincerely, from a “pure heart” to want to help him. It so happens that a client calls anticipatio, then just support him, keep him.
If you are using the magic want to solve your personal problem, try to soberly assess the situation, stay calm, no matter how “terrible” it would seem.
3. Auxiliary magic rituals. In order to calm down and focus, often use prayer and meditation, take a bath with herbs maslami, use relaxing music, incense etc. only Use what you really helps to calm down and focus.
4. Protective amulets and charms, challenge. Continue reading
When I wrote the previous article about the benefits of mustard. you mentioned ghee, which has, I would say, an exotic name – ghee (also referred to simply as GI). I am sure that many will be interested to know what kind of oil is and what it eats? About the benefits and dangers of oil ghee, as nobody better can tell lineazeta, namely, Pakistanis, Indians, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, as well as Sri Lankans, as they widely use this product.
In General, ghee is a melted and cured on low heat butter, which is used in cooking and for treating some ailments. Also without it there are special religious rituals of Hinduism. To oil lamps Hindus were burning with a bright flame, seasoned with ghee. I’ve never seen one burn this lamp, but I think that the smell of the burning ghee is much nicer than from kerosene, which, pardon the expression, stinks.
Butter ghee. The benefits and harms
Use butter ghee Continue reading